When and How to Take ItSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Myrbetriq include the following:
- This medication comes as an extended-release tablet. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- Myrbetriq should be taken with a glass of water, with or without food. Try taking the medicine with food if it seems to bother your stomach.
- Do not crush, chew, or break the tablets; they should be swallowed whole.
- For Myrbetriq to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
Dosing InformationThe dose of Myrbetriq your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a couple of different factors, such as:
- How you respond to the medication
- Other medical conditions you may have.
As is always the case, do not adjust your dosage unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Myrbetriq Dosage for more information.)
Side Effects of MyrbetriqJust like any medicine, Myrbetriq can cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience problems. Most people tolerate it quite well.
If reactions do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are treated easily by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Common side effects seen with Myrbetriq include but are not limited to:
(Click Myrbetriq Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)