Incontinence Home > VESIcare
Drug Interactions With VESIcareVESIcare may potentially interact with a number of other medications (see VESIcare Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, including liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Digestive problems (especially problems that cause a slowing of food through the digestive tract)
- Difficulty passing urine
- An enlarged prostate (also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH)
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant