Incontinence Home > Oxytrol For Women
- Oxytrol For Women comes in patch form. It is applied to the skin of the abdomen (stomach), hips, or buttocks; do not put it on skin that is regularly exposed to sunlight.
- Each patch is worn for four days.
- Make sure to take the old patch off when you apply a new one.
- Choose a clean, dry area of the skin that is not irritated or damaged. Rotate the application sites so you don't use the same application site two times in a row.
- You should be able to shower, swim, bathe, or exercise without causing any problems. However, do not rub the patch while you are doing these activities.
- If a patch falls off, try to stick it back on. If it will not stay in place, apply a new patch, but still follow your usual patch-changing schedule.
- After you have removed a patch, fold it in half and dispose of it out of the reach of children and pets.
- For Oxytrol For Women to work properly, it must be used as prescribed.