Incontinence Home > Generic Ditropan
Since the patent for the brand-name drug has expired, generic Ditropan is now available in both tablet and syrup form. It is sold under the name oxybutynin chloride and comes in a 5-mg strength. A number of drug companies manufacture generic Ditropan products, including Major Pharmaceuticals, Watson Labs, Akyma Pharmaceuticals, and Teva Pharmaceuticals.
- Oxybutynin chloride 5 mg tablets
- Oxybutynin chloride syrup, which contains 5 mg per 5 mL (per teaspoonful).
- Akyma Pharmaceuticals
- Apotex Corp.
- Major Pharmaceuticals
- Morton Grove Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pharmaceutical Associates, Inc.
- Pliva, Inc.
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Silarx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- UDL Laboratories, Inc.
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.
- Watson Labs.